Temperature meter favorite with minus degrees

I love the temperature gauge in the favorites view, but here in Sweden we often get minus degrees (Celsius) so I would like to be able to see that on the gauge.

normally this is auto adaptative
I simulated a negative temp and it worked fine showing a min value which was negative.
do you have a screen shot showing the issue or was it just a hypothesis ?

I haven’t had a negative temperature for a while now, but before it showed the number correctly below the gauge, but the gauge was still at 0 as the minimum.

I can see in the code that it should actually be the minimum of your preset of 0 and the current value, but would I maybe need to refresh the display for it to do that?

Also, it would be nice to have a different color on the bar for minus degrees :slight_smile:

[quote=“disengaged, post:3, topic:197743”]I haven’t had a negative temperature for a while now, but before it showed the number correctly below the gauge, but the gauge was still at 0 as the minimum.

I can see in the code that it should actually be the minimum of your preset of 0 and the current value, but would I maybe need to refresh the display for it to do that?

Also, it would be nice to have a different color on the bar for minus degrees :)[/quote]

the justgage library only supports a different color for the whole arc, based on the value, so I will add this on the next version