Switch over Slomins alarmto Vera compatable

I currently have a wired Slomins alarm system installed in my home. I am in the process of setting up z-wave through the entire house, and I would like to tie it all together with a Mi Casa Verde lite controller. I would also like my alarm to be part of this system. What I want to know is what panel should I buy to replace the panel Slomins installed. I also want to know what accessories I need to buy with it to have it work with my system ( keypads, IP interface cards, etc…) My alarm I a 6 zone with a fire and motion as 2 additional zones.

I suggest that you look over the forums as there have been many discussions similar to your question.

  • Garrett