Support for PLEG and current cost envi individual clamps

Hi all,

Does this app support PLEG? Or will it in the future if not?

And I’m using the current cost plugin however it only shows the main appliance not the individual clamps which I have solar on one and power on the other. Has anyone got the individual clamps to show?

Cheers,
Brett

Just like my app it would require the developer to add additional support for the plugin.

• Garrett

Hi, yes I’ve got Current cost and Imperihome with all inputs working as separate feeds. If they appear in UI5 then they should also be addressable in IH. There is an option in the main CC device to create child devices for each appliance.

[quote=“brettow, post:1, topic:182299”]Hi all,

Does this app support PLEG? Or will it in the future if not?

And I’m using the current cost plugin however it only shows the main appliance not the individual clamps which I have solar on one and power on the other. Has anyone got the individual clamps to show?

Cheers,
Brett[/quote]

I can see the child devices fine however only the main appliance unit appears in the app which is the sum of both solar and power used.

Just confirming you have one appliance sender and are using separate clamps on the same sender for solar and power used and this shows up in the app for you.

Are you able to take a screenshot of the configuration tab of your appliance for me please.

Brett