strategy for control a light switch with 3 motion sensor

I have a large room with 3 entrance (each has own motion sensor) and a light (with fibaro modul) locate at the centre of the room. Need a suggestion for control that fibaro switch with 3 ezmotion motion sensor.
My aim is to make light on whenever detect any motion from any sensor and light off if all sensor is not detect any motion. I try to something with PLEG but not succeed. I want that act 3 sensor as one sensor. Need suggestion, my mind is mixed ???

I have something similar running for a few years now. My first floor lights come on via 5 different sensors around the house. The sensors act as the trigger and the device action is the light. I then have a second device action set for the light to turn off after 10 minutes. As long as the sensors keep detecting movement the lights stay on and 10 minutes after they stop detecting they shut off.
I don’t want this running during daylight so I control this screen via LUUP Code based on the status of a virtual switch. The virtual switch is set to turn on from sunset to sunrise. And the detector scene only runs when the virtual switch is on, hence only running at night.
This works for me but like everything in Vera you have a number of different options to do what you want, I just found this easy for me.
You can have multiple virtual switches as well as I have a like setup for outside, when a driveway sensor is tripped outside lights come on.

I’d use PLEG for this. Something like below:

Inputs:
Motion1: Sensor1 is tripped
Motion2: Sensor2 is tripped
Motion3: Sensor3 is tripped
FibaroOn: Relay is On

Scheduled: 17:00 to 23:50 every day.

Conditions:
Motion: Motion1 OR Motion2 OR Motion3
NoMotion: !Motion1 AND !Motion2 AND !Motion3
LightsOn: Scheduled AND !FibaroOn AND Motion
LightsOff: Scheduled AND FibaroOn AND (NoMotion AND (NoMotion; NOW > 10:00))

Actions:
LightsOn: Turn on Fibaro
LightsOff: Turn off Fibaro

[quote=“Z-Waver, post:3, topic:195319”]I’d use PLEG for this. Something like below:

Inputs:
Motion1: Sensor1 is tripped
Motion2: Sensor2 is tripped
Motion3: Sensor3 is tripped
FibaroOn: Relay is On

Scheduled: 17:00 to 23:50 every day.

Conditions:
Motion: Motion1 OR Motion2 OR Motion3
NoMotion: !Motion1 AND !Motion2 AND !Motion3
LightsOn: Scheduled AND !FibaroOn AND Motion
LightsOff: Scheduled AND FibaroOn AND (NoMotion AND (NoMotion; NOW > 10:00))

Actions:
LightsOn: Turn on Fibaro
LightsOff: Turn off Fibaro[/quote]

Thank you for your reply napolitano172 but Z-Waver’s suggestion fulfil the needs. Thank you very much Z-Waver :slight_smile: