Something make a lamp go red/yellow at night

I have a strange problem. Suddenly one of my lamps controlled by a Fibaro RGBW is turned red or yellow at night. I have gone through all my scenes and workflows and I cannot find what is causing this.
Anyone have an idea on how to find out what is causing this to happen, please share your toughts!

In device control page you have a “used in” button. Does it say something ?

I checked that and all I can find is “stop animation program” for the control app device, and the “real” device is only in scenes that change the color based on house mode (red for night and away, and blue for home).
I’m thinking maybe its the “stop animation” that makes it change color. It have happened before in my stairway, but only after it have run the LAPD program (i use it to alert me when the eggs are done and or if the fridge door hasnt been closed). Maybe its a bug in the Fibaro RGBW controller that make it go back to the wrong color after a animation program stops.
I think Ill have to make it set the proper color after it stops the animation.

[quote=“vitmar, post:3, topic:196431”]I checked that and all I can find is “stop animation program” for the control app device, and the “real” device is only in scenes that change the color based on house mode (red for night and away, and blue for home).
I’m thinking maybe its the “stop animation” that makes it change color. It have happened before in my stairway, but only after it have run the LAPD program (i use it to alert me when the eggs are done and or if the fridge door hasnt been closed). Maybe its a bug in the Fibaro RGBW controller that make it go back to the wrong color after a animation program stops.
I think Ill have to make it set the proper color after it stops the animation.[/quote]

sounds like a potential question for RGBW plugin / vosmont. I do not seem to be able to help from a ALTUI standpoint