Should I have an option to choose a VeraAlerts profile in the notifications tab?

On my devices, I only have the default notification option which emails me. However, in VeraAlerts, I have a profile that sends the alert to a mobile device. Should I see this profile under the notifications tab on each device?

If not, that’s no huge deal. On my last system, I created a scene, added triggers for each thing, and then put in the LUUP code under each trigger to send the alert. I may still do it this way, but it would be nice to know if the other method is available now.

Turn off the Emails/SMS for the Vera Users on your account.
If you have two users to your Vera … you will see them listed with a place for a check box to indicate the notification should go to this user.

In the Vera Alerts Settings tab you associate one or more profiles with each users.
So when you Notify signal15 it goes to Profile PushOver-ForSignal15
And when you Notify MrsSignal 15 it goes to Profile Android-ForMtsSignal15

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:2, topic:178263”]Turn off the Emails/SMS for the Vera Users on your account.
If you have two users to your Vera … you will see them listed with a place for a check box to indicate the notification should go to this user.

In the Vera Alerts Settings tab you associate one or more profiles with each users.
So when you Notify signal15 it goes to Profile PushOver-ForSignal15
And when you Notify MrsSignal 15 it goes to Profile Android-ForMtsSignal15[/quote]

I created a new user that is set for notification only, but I don’t see where to disable notifications for that user only. Where do I do this?

You do this at the Account page or cp.mios.com
Login
Un Check the Send me email in the Email Settings.
Un Check the Send me a Text message in the Phone Settings.

Do this for each user.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:4, topic:178263”]You do this at the Account page or cp.mios.com
Login
Un Check the Send me email in the Email Settings.
Un Check the Send me a Text message in the Phone Settings.

Do this for each user.[/quote]

Weird, when I log in with the new account at cp.mios.com, it logs me into my main account.

Login with the User Name and Password of your other users.

That’s what I did. I’ll clear my cache and cookies on my browser.