Seems you can run AuthomationHD on Windows 10 !

Here’s a screen shot of Imperihome running on Windows 10 ! It works well on the LAN connection.

Real shame I cannot get the Imperihome Pro unlocker to work if anyone can help with this? then please do.

[quote=“cw-kid, post:21, topic:188467”]Here’s a screen shot of Imperihome running on Windows 10 ! It works well on the LAN connection.

Real shame I cannot get the Imperihome Pro unlocker to work if anyone can help with this? then please do.[/quote]

The problem is getting the APK. I’ve done searches and couldn’t find a pro apk and if you did it’s probably hacked, could give you problems, might not be safe. That sort of thing.

I bought it from the Play store. I then got the ImperiHome Pro APK from my Android device and loaded it in to Arc Welder on the PC. However there is obviously an issue with the paths / location, as the Free app looks to see if the Pro app is present and if it is, then you get the Pro features etc. But this isn’t working on the PC, so you can only run the Free Lite version which is no good. So will have to use AuthomationHD on the PC instead.

Ahh right, keep forgetting that method. But imperihome is where the lan issue occurred for me when I was using win7 and arc welder.

LAN was fine for me today with ImperiHome in Arc Welder.

See attached screen shot, the very first time I launched it that’s what I saw and it was stating “Your Currently Connected To - Unknown SSID”. I was on the Ethernet connection and I just selected Yes.

You can try HandyAndy !
It is an Android simulator to Windows.
I trying and working correct the Imperihome Pro under HandyAndy!