Scenes with LightwaveRF LW101 Mood Switch & RFXtrx

A couple of years back I have a Vear3 with UI5 setup with the LightwaveRF LW101 6 button switch, it was working great to activate scenes. Fast forward to today, I have a bricked Vera3 and a brand new Vera Plus with UI7.

I have a created a Dummy Switch using the RFXtrx controller and it automatically creates a 6 button mood device, I’m trying to recreate the scenes in UI7 to no avail! ???

Any assistance on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

I get the following errors when using the device simulator, I’m not sure if this is relevant or not!

[code]The following warnings were encountered while checking the JSON:

Missing property: state_icons
Missing property: device_type
Replace property “DeviceType” with “device_type”
Missing property “ControlCode” for control. If property is not present the control will not be supported in scenes.
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“0”,“top”:“0”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_mood1”,“text”:“Mood 1”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:50,“Left”:50,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“Mood1”,“Parameters”:[]}}
Missing property “ControlCode” for control. If property is not present the control will not be supported in scenes.
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“1”,“top”:“0”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_mood2”,“text”:“Mood 2”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:50,“Left”:150,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“Mood2”,“Parameters”:[]}}
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“0”,“top”:“1”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_mood3”,“text”:“Mood 3”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:50,“Left”:250,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“Mood3”,“Parameters”:[]}}
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“1”,“top”:“1”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_mood4”,“text”:“Mood 4”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:50,“Left”:350,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“Mood4”,“Parameters”:[]}}
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“0”,“top”:“2”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_mood5”,“text”:“Mood 5”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:50,“Left”:450,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“Mood5”,“Parameters”:[]}}
{“ControlGroup”:“1”,“ControlType”:“button”,“left”:“1”,“top”:“2”,“Label”:{“lang_tag”:“cmd_group_off”,“text”:“Group Off”},“Display”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Top”:100,“Left”:50,“Width”:75,“Height”:20},“Command”:{“Service”:“urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:LWRFRemote1”,“Action”:“GroupOff”,“Parameters”:[]}}[/code]