Room list too long

I think I just found a little bug with the UI!

Having a long list of room created an issue, The list on the left side don’t have any scroll, so it’s difficult to reach the end of the list!

Also at the same time, the code box for some LUA under a scene edit, can’t be use when using Chrome on Android… you can delete code but can’t type anything…

[quote=“DesT, post:1, topic:194142”]I think I just found a little bug with the UI!

Having a long list of room created an issue, The list on the left side don’t have any scroll, so it’s difficult to reach the end of the list!

Also at the same time, the code box for some LUA under a scene edit, can’t be use when using Chrome on Android… you can delete code but can’t type anything…[/quote]

you can try to uncheck the option “Left Buttons are fixed on the page”

regarding the Lua editor, this is hard for me to debug ( no andoir/no chrome ) but I have put version on GitHub - amg0/ALTUI: Enhancement Interface for VERA home automation system with an updated version of the editor ACE ( update to v1.2.5 ), you may check if that works better

Works fine for the left menu now :relaxed:

But same issue with the editor… Each letter is like a backspace.

EDIT : found the problem it’s the software keyboard…works fine with another keyboard.