RJ45 to RS232 Pinout

Hi all,

I know that this is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone can help me on the RJ45 to RS232 pinout of the PowerMax Dual RS232 kit.
I am searching the internet for standard pinout but I can find couple of different options.
And I don’t know if PowerMax has a unique pinout or standard protocol.

Thank you in advance.

RJ45 (8 pin) - DB9 (F) 3 (TXD) black - 2 (RXD) 5 (GND) green - 5 (GND) 6 (RXD) yellow - 3 (TXD)

See this forum.

Thank you for the fast replay.
I am trying to connect with the PowerMaster Remote program using a USB to RS232 cable from a Windows 8 Virtual machine, but with no luck. Is it something that has to be done on the Alarm side, or it should have worked?
I have tried every combination but without any success :frowning:
The alarm system is a PowerMax Pro.

Nothing needs to be done at the alarm side. With the right connections and right RS232->USB (preferably an FTDI one) you should see communication. You can e.g. Use Doclight or other sw to check.

[quote=“barsam, post:1, topic:175788”]Hi all,

I know that this is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone can help me on the RJ45 to RS232 pinout of the PowerMax Dual RS232 kit.
I am searching the internet for standard pinout but I can find couple of different options.
And I don’t know if PowerMax has a unique pinout or standard protocol.

Thank you in advance.[/quote]

Why is this necesary? Is this the way to get the 3 modules working?

My Power Max Pro is equiped with GSM+RS232Dual+Powerlink and only 2 of them can work at the same time.