RFXcom X10 in scenes

Hi there,

First I want to say how happy I am with this plugin. It has made operating my Fireplace and 30+ X10 device a lot more reliable and fun.

I’m having one little problem with the RFXcom plugin and using the commands ‘all units off’ for X10 in scenes.
The command works just fine when I trigger it from the GUI, I can make a scene with the command in it, save it, but when I open the scene later on the command has disappeared…

Might this be a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

This is a shame because it would be the easiest way to turn off al my light fixtures when activating the alarm.
As a workaround I have the scene trigger another scene within my CM15Pro, but that’s not the way you want to go. I want my CM15Pro to be as dumb as possible.

Maybe it would be possible to trigger the ‘all units off’ command with a piece of LUA or LUUP code. But I wouldn’t know which command to execute :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,

Jean, Vera Lite

[quote=“jmidwat, post:1, topic:174484”]I’m having one little problem with the RFXcom plugin and using the commands ‘all units off’ for X10 in scenes.
The command works just fine when I trigger it from the GUI, I can make a scene with the command in it, save it, but when I open the scene later on the command has disappeared…

Might this be a bug, or am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

Sorry, I don’t understand what you put in your scene. What are you calling “command” ?
Are you using the LUUP or ADVANCED tab ?

Maybe it would be possible to trigger the 'all units off' command with a piece of LUA or LUUP code. But I wouldn't know which command to execute :)

Something like this should work:

luup.call_action("urn:rfxcom-com:serviceId:X10ChaconRemote1", "GroupOff", xxx)

xxx being the id of your X10ChaconRemote1 device.

Hi,

I was trying to put the ‘group off’ command in the ‘devices’ tab.
That did not work for me, but the ‘advanced’ tab did the trick.
And for me is much more user friendly alltogether.

Thanks for the tip, you’ve made my day :slight_smile:

Jean