Reset Button isnt working - Custome Pages Hanging

Hi

Vera Edge UI7
AltUI v1.01.1044

Editing the Custom page it has now got stuck and i am unable to edit any custom pages. I have cleared all my settings in the Aultui settings and via the vera portal i have tried to reset Altui without any success.
Could this be a bug.

I dont really want to restart my Vera Edge. Is there a luup code to restart AltUi?

Thanks
N

[quote=“alpha1, post:1, topic:190357”]Hi

Vera Edge UI7
AltUI v1.01.1044

Editing the Custom page it has now got stuck and i am unable to edit any custom pages. I have cleared all my settings in the Aultui settings and via the vera portal i have tried to reset Altui without any success.
Could this be a bug.

I dont really want to restart my Vera Edge. Is there a luup code to restart AltUi?

Thanks
N[/quote]

The ‘Reset’ button ( believe it or not is not yet implemented ) as there is not really anything to reset except all the user settings but then it would be very destructive ( all of custom pages for instance ) so I did not really implement it

the edit custom pages seems to have an issue, in order to know we need some more information.
a) open the javascript console log of the ALTUI window ( ctrl+shift+J on chrome ), try to go into custom page editor and report all the errors in the console log
b) note down the ALTUI device number
c) go to misc /debug / one device(s states and type in the ALTUI device number and copy paste the result => send me by private mail

thx

AMG0

Thanks for the super quick reply

PM on its way

[quote=“alpha1, post:3, topic:190357”]AMG0

PM on its way[/quote]

ok looked at it. somehow you seem in trouble while trying to display a gauge on a device which has no state/variable. this is strange and we need to figure out how did this happen. ( did you delete the device after creating the gauge for instance ? or another other hint ? )

but short term maybe this beta version here attached would get you back in business, I recommend trying to delete the offending gauge and trying again

[quote=“amg0, post:4, topic:190357”][quote=“alpha1, post:3, topic:190357”]AMG0

PM on its way[/quote]

ok looked at it. somehow you seem in trouble while trying to display a gauge on a device which has no state/variable. this is strange and we need to figure out how did this happen. ( did you delete the device after creating the gauge for instance ? or another other hint ? )

but short term maybe this beta version here attached would get you back in business, I recommend trying to delete the offending gauge and trying again[/quote]

Thanks.

So i did add a guage to do some testing with and have since removed it. I then shifted my 2 CCTV streams on the screen and all of a sudden, it froze and i have been unable to amend the custom pages since.

Thanks, i will upload the files now and give the BETA a whirl.
Thanks for your help

Happy new year AMG0

N

AMG0.

With your betta pack i can see the gauge now which i have just deleted…

Thanks!!

Super support as always!