Replace Qolsys with Ezlo

I am looking at options to replace a Qolsys system to avoid the subscription. I assume (am not sure) the door and window sensors are Qolsys s-line or some similar 319.5mhz sensors.
I see those sensors sold on ‘works with ezlo’. Can I sell the qolsys hub and ‘drop in’ an ezlo? - pair those existing door and window sensors? Are the sensors locked in to the qolsys due to the encryption?

Hello Windverse,

Thank you for contacting eZLO Smarter Home Control’s support.

The only Qolsys device fully compatible with our eZLO hubs are the LED Light Bulbs, you can check our device compatibility website at Device Compatibility for Ezlo Hubs - Ezlo

We will be attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Jonathan Botero.
Customer Care Tier 1 Support.

might be cheaper to buy standard sensors that works with Ezlo or others…

Thanks for the thought. The issue is I have a house with the Qolsys installed.

Ezlo sells a device from Qolsys, and the door and window sensors are 319.5Mhz devices like many others. Will they work on Ezlo?

319.5 devices are called RF devices and they will require a RF blaster to work with …eg: Broadlink RF blaster that is compatible with Ezlo.

So Ezlo controls Broadlink RF Blaster to send instructions to the door/window sensors…

That sounds promising. I could sell the Qolsys hardware, get an ezlo, and pair the installed rf sensors. The website mentions rf, but in ‘wireless’ section I don’t see 319.5MHz (Wave Plus – 700 Series, WI-FI 8O2.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4-5GHz , Zigbee 3.0, Proprietary 345/433MHz, 4G Cellular Backup)
Is Ezlo using 345/433MHz for rf devices?

We are using 345/433 Mhz. But as @melih said, you can use Broadlink RF blaster and add your RF devices to Broadlink and then use broadlink over Ezlo.

Does the Broadlink RM Pro hub even support 319.5mhz ?

This the right page for these Qolsys door contact sensors ? It does state 319.5mhz as the RF frequency.

Also there are different versions of the Broadlink RM Pro hub available.

Most of the ones you see online have a single RF radio for 433mhz.

There is also a Broadlink RM Pro hub with dual radio for both 433mhz and 315mhz I believe.

So would 319.5mhz even work ?

You need to Google can a Broadlink RM Pro hub be used to control these Qolsys door contact sensors or not?

Plus will you get two way comms ?

I’d ditch the RF door sensors and buy something better.