Remote Access Help

I just got my Veralite and it was loaded with UI6. I was told by support the only app that would work with my firmware was MMS Vera. Unfortunately all it every says after I log in is “you don’t have a gateway”. Everything works as expected through home.getvera.com.

Anyone able to get this MMS Vera to work or know of another app that works with UI6?

Really? Nobody has any knowledge to share? The lack of support by the OEM is painfully obvious already and I was hoping a community of forum members would make up for it. Please don’t let me down :slight_smile:

I’m having a similar problem with MMS Vera. Accepts my username/password but comes up as no unit.

???

@RHINESEL

Well at least I am not alone! I finally got an answer back from support and the did something and had me recheck. Suprise, it now works. You may want to do the same (if you haven’t already).

The app is really basic and doesn’t even allow me to control my Vista alarm panel. I hope they improve or third party starts supporting UI6 soon.

Yeah the app is terrible, keep it though as a fallback.

I sugges you go through this forum and get Imperihome Pro and AuthomationHD assuming you have Android. They are pretty much all fixed with UI6 and the apps are a lot more enjoyable to use then MMS Vera app.

[quote=“jsams, post:4, topic:181943”]@RHINESEL

Well at least I am not alone! I finally got an answer back from support and the did something and had me recheck. Suprise, it now works. You may want to do the same (if you haven’t already).

The app is really basic and doesn’t even allow me to control my Vista alarm panel. I hope they improve or third party starts supporting UI6 soon.[/quote]