Reload Vera?

Can I make a scene to reload Vera? I need to reload Vera remotely and would like a scene to do this for my Imperihome app.

Reboot:

os.execute "reboot"

Just reload LUA engine:

luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1", "Reload", {}, 0)

Thank you very much. The lua for reload works and now I have a scene I run which reloads Vera so I can then actually control something. Now saves me having to removt into my LAN PC to do the reload.
;D

[quote=“bucko, post:3, topic:196456”]Thank you very much. The lua for reload works and now I have a scene I run which reloads Vera so I can then actually control something. Now saves me having to removt into my LAN PC to do the reload.
;D[/quote]

Couldn’t you just do it from the Web ui? Most time I have needed a relaod and couldn’t use the web ui was when it was locked up which is also when a scene will not run either. So I had a wifi outlet plugged into the wall then plugged vera into that.

Ways to execute reload luup from the UI:

Apps/Develop Apps/Serial Port Configuration/ Click Save
or
Settings/Z-wave Settings/advanced/ Reload Engine

Been thinking about putting a wifi plug on the vera myself… have very rarely had to hard unplug my unit though. knock on wood.