Release Notes - VeraMobile for Android v.7.40.450

We’re happy to announce we’ve submitted today a new VeraMobile for Android v. 7.40.450 update in Google store with the following:
Vera controllers:

• Fix the OTA update that was done immediately after pairing the VistaCam 702
  • Add a spinner when a command was sent from a device
  • Display the same message across the app when Internet is down
  • Fix the issue when the Add security with professional monitoring was not working from the dashbaord
  • Fix a crash when the Delete button from device settings page was used
  • Fix an issue when restrictions could not be set for door locks
  • Fix multiple app crashes

Ezlo Plus, VeraEdge that runs Ezlo Linux firmware:

• Fix the issue when the local connection was disabled after few seconds
  • Fix a crash after multiple local connection
    Ezlo Plus* - upcoming Ezlo controller, soon in Beta testing.

Ezo Atom, Ezlo PlugHub:

• Ezlo VOI™ - fix an issue when the re-linking of Google Home account was not working.
  • Fix a crash when the user opened Control page for door locks
4 Likes

NEW FEEDBACK - Red “No Internet Connection” banner is back!

Using .450 and and Edge on .24, I’m getting the infamous red error warning at the top of my screen almost constantly (I say “almost” because it goes away for a second or two then returns without user intervention).

This situation appears to cause a secondary effect, which I will describe in my next Reply…

NEW FEEDBACK - Online Controllers Missing or Shown “Offline”

…continuing from above, when I click the hamburger menu in .450 ► My Controllers, the ensuing screen shows various combinations of my two Controllers (Vera Plus on 7.31, Vera Edge on .24 Linux) — that is, both as “online”, both with one or the other “offline”, or just one controller without the other. Any combination at random!

Understandably (yet quite frustratingly), this precludes me from accessing whichever controller is missing or erroneously deemed to be “Offline”.

#showstopper

Thank you @LibraSun for the feedback, I passed it to the team and they’re investigating.

Thanks, because the app is essentially unusable (for me) at this point. Awaiting next release.

@LibraSun we released today a hot fix in Beta today, that should solve the above problem. Let us know if the issue is solved.

1 Like