We’re excited to release today a new update for the Vera camera plugin v.1.52 with the following:
- All recordings/snapshots are now stored in the new Ezlo cloud;
- Improved the camera connectivity;
- Improved the snapshot retrieval;
- Improve the plugin startup when camera is offline;
- For VistaCam 1200:
- the motion sensor device was removed, so users can receive notifications when movement is detected, no matter the house mode
- Added the following Scene triggers:
- Doorbell’s button is pressed;
- Motion is detected;
- Motion is no longer detected.
- If you create a scene in the WebUI to add record/snapshot on VistaCam 1200 as an action, it won’t work. Until we have a new Vera firmware release, please use your mobile phone to create this scene with the VeraMobile app.
- If you pair the VistaCam 1200, the motion sensitivity slider is not displayed for now in webUI and VeraMobile for iOS.
Important! If you already created a scene with the motion sensor of the VistaCam 1200, please note you must edit the scene and use one of the VistaCam 1200 triggers.