Reading out weather with Say Weather

Anyone have an idea how to write the Luup code to use the speech command in Imperihome but replace the test with what comes from Say Weather. i write this but it doesnt work:
luup.call_action(“urn:imperihome-com:serviceId:ImperiHomeDevice1”, “SayTTS”, {Text = "Good Day urn:joeyd-com:serviceId:SayTheWeather1 / CompleteWeatherStatement}, 10);

thanks

Ahh…I didn’t know Imperihome actually had a Vera plug-in. (I was assuming that the android app was stand-alone). Let me look at the plug-in details and get back to you.

Ok. First try this code just to make sure that everything is working. Just replace XXX with the vera device ID of your imperihome plug-inn device.

local ImpDeviceID = XXX
luup.call_action("urn:imperihome-com:serviceId:ImperiHomeDevice1", "SayTTS", {Text = "TESTING"}, ImpDeviceID )

If that works, then your set-up is OK and we’ll move on to the next step.

Assuming that works try the following lua. XXX is the device ID of your imperihome plug-in device, and YYY is the device ID of your SayTheWeather plug-in device.

local ImpDeviceID = XXX
local STWID = YYY

local CWS = luup.variable_get("urn:joeyd-com:serviceId:SayTheWeather1","CompleteWeatherStatement",STWID)
luup.call_action("urn:imperihome-com:serviceId:ImperiHomeDevice1", "SayTTS", {Text = tostring(CWS)}, ImpDeviceID )

[quote=“JoeyD, post:3, topic:185673”]Ok. First try this code just to make sure that everything is working. Just replace XXX with the vera device ID of your imperihome plug-inn device.

local ImpDeviceID = XXX
luup.call_action("urn:imperihome-com:serviceId:ImperiHomeDevice1", "SayTTS", {Text = "TESTING"}, ImpDeviceID )

If that works, then your set-up is OK and we’ll move on to the next step.[/quote]

This one works, I can send any text that I type into the quotations

[quote=“JoeyD, post:4, topic:185673”]Assuming that works try the following lua. XXX is the device ID of your imperihome plug-in device, and YYY is the device ID of your SayTheWeather plug-in device.

[code]
local ImpDeviceID = XXX
local STWID = YYY

local CWS = luup.variable_get(“urn:joeyd-com:serviceId:SayTheWeather1”,“CompleteWeatherStatement”,STWID)
luup.call_action(“urn:imperihome-com:serviceId:ImperiHomeDevice1”, “SayTTS”, {Text = tostring(CWS)}, ImpDeviceID )

[/code][/quote]

Will try this tonight, I hope it works, thanks for the help.

It worked, awesome

thank you