Reactor Scene Execution TimeStamp / Notify Users Not Working

Two part question :slight_smile:

When Reactor executes a scene upon trippng I am correct in thinking it doesn’t update the last executed time stamp within Scenes wizard?

Also on that note, it seems to be executing my scene as required but it doesn’t seem to be executing the “notify users” step as I don’t get the notification to my email or mobile. Yet if I execute the scene manually using the “Play” button from the Scene listing it completes including the notification step and updates time stamp.

Possibly missing something here but couldn’t find anything in particular that was similar on the forums :slight_smile:

thanks

[quote=“rjayyyy, post:1, topic:200166”]Two part question :slight_smile:

When Reactor executes a scene upon trippng I am correct in thinking it doesn’t update the last executed time stamp within Scenes wizard?[/quote]

That is correct.

Also on that note, it seems to be executing my scene as required but it doesn't seem to be executing the "notify users" step as I don't get the notification to my email or mobile. Yet if I execute the scene manually using the "Play" button from the Scene listing it completes including the notification step and updates time stamp.

Possibly missing something here but couldn’t find anything in particular that was similar on the forums :slight_smile:

thanks

When Reactor runs the scene, it runs the Lua and actions of the scene itself, but there is no Luup facility (that I am aware of) to trigger the notifications to happen. So while I can see that the scene is set to send notifications, I have no way to actually do it, so Reactor can’t.

Really appreciate the prompt response :slight_smile: haha would have definitely helped me if I had worked it out earlier today when I was trying to diagnose :slight_smile:

thanks!