So I finally got around to updating everything - not sure why since everything had been working great, but anyways that isn’t fun so I went for it and I like the look of the new Caddx interface but I seem to have lost my alarm breached scene. In the past it was setup as:
- Create a scene, and go to the Events tab.
- Select the partition device (not the whole security system and not one of the sensors).
- Select Partition is Breached.
- Select Yes for Is Breached?.
- Set whatever notifications you want as you would for any other scene.
But I no longer see these options or anything related to being breached for that matter. How would I go about setting this up again - like to get notifications if the alarm goes off.
[quote=“napolitano172, post:1, topic:174856”]3. Select Partition is Breached.
4. Select Yes for Is Breached?.[/quote]
In version 2 of the Partition service, this event has been renamed to “Alarm Active” to match the other manufacturers of alarm panels. Let me know if that works for you.
Interesting - saw the Alarm active but was not 100% sure what it was. So everything is working 100% - including the stay buttons. I also purchased the Automator.app and for anyone looking for an IPAD / IPOD program that controls the alarm panel as well - this is the APP for you. I love that you can mark things as favorite - this allows you to put the alarm and a door on a page by themselves - making it very easy to use, check - great for others in the house who don’t really need to see everything.