Publishing a plugin in the store after upgrading to UI7

If I correctly remembered, I used one of my cp.mios.com accounts to log on in apps.mios.com. My plugins are attached to this account in apps.mios.com .
Now this cp.mios.com account is unattached to my Vera and when I log in apps.mios.com with this account my Vera is normally not listed.

I tried to log in with my new home.getvera.com account in apps.mios.com but this account is rejected. Is it normal ?

I need an account with an access to my plugins + an access to my Vera to test the release.

So what is the solution to release our plugins in the store after upgrading to UI7 ? Shall I create a new account in home.getvera.com that will match my old cp.mios.com account and attach my Vera to it ?

Is the store limited to only UI5 users and hardly linked to cp.mios.com ?

I am lost…

You have to release from a UI5 account for now.
Also there is no way to test an App Store Configuration on UI7. So you should test on UI5 and pray it works on UI7 when approved.

That’s a joke ?

I have only one Vera and my Vera is running UI7 now…

So the only solution is to publish … without testing before ! Great !

Thank you for you answer, Richard.

[quote=“lolodomo, post:3, topic:183512”]That’s a joke ?

I have only one Vera and my Vera is running UI7 now…

So the only solution is to publish … without testing before ! Great !

Thank you for you answer, Richard.[/quote]

+1 , really a pain, I have the same issue now…

+1 from me too. I have a UI6 and a UI7 and you cannot test on either.

When I published my plug in (Harmony Control) I followed the (outdated) instructions and in the end managed to get through. Now the icons install in the wrong place. The instructions say to use path /…/…/www/cmh/skins/default/icons/ . When happens is that in the icons folder an extra folder without a name is created and the icons end up in that, I.e. in /www/cmh/skins/default/icons//. So are the instructions incorrect and should it be /www/cmh/skins/default/icons no slash at the end? If I publish a new release, can I correct this?

Cheers Rene

The location is different for Ui5, UI6, and UI7

Hi Richard,

Yes I learned that one quite quickly ;). I also looked at your plugins how you are dealing with that using a shell script to create the logical links to the right places. However, I then must be sure the icon files end up in the right place when I publish my plug in. I noticed you just have them loaded to /etc/cmh-ludl and even on UI5 link them to /www/cmh/skins/default/icons/ and the UI6 and UI7 folders. I am trying to have them uploaded to /www/cmh/skins/default/icons/ as that exists on UI5,6&7 and not /www/cmh/skins/default/icons// (double slash) what happened when I followed the developer guides instructions.

30 Dec update. I found my issue. The danger of copy and paste. The path used had a space charcater at the end so "/…/…/www/cmh/skins/default/icons/ ". Noticed it when looking at the devices using InfoViewer.

Cheers Rene

The reason I use links … is it’s easier to publish … I do not have to put any long path on the file spec in the APP store publisher … you have to do this for each icon … every time you publish. To easy to make a mistake … So I leave the icons in the same location as the rest of the downloaded files … and link them at first startup after installation.