Problems after upgrading to firmware 1.7.513

Hi,
I couldn’t sleep last night, so…I did a firmware upgrade. Not sure if this was wise or not, but…After “successfully” upgrading, it now asks me for my password all the time. It’s reverted back to Fahrenheit instead of Celcius, but I’m not allowed to change it. I try to go to location, and I’m asked for my password and then returned to the main page. I try to go to users, but it asks me for my password and…well, you see where this is headed :wink:

Anyone know a fix for this or do I have to factory reset the thing? If I do, is it possible to at least retain all my devices and scenes?

Cheers!

Sounds like you have the common problem and haven’t read.

I’ll look again, though I’m a bit crosseyed from lack of sleep…

I’ll look again, though I’m a bit crosseyed from lack of sleep…[/quote]

Call Vera, they had a remote connection lost problem after update. Doesn’t log you in for anything remote.

You only update from ui7 to the latest ui7 right? This is not an update from ui5?

Call Vera, they had a remote connection lost problem after update. Doesn’t log you in for anything remote.

You only update from ui7 to the latest ui7 right? This is not an update from ui5?[/quote]
Yes, it was from ui5 - I think. I found a post saying to create a new user with the same name and password, and that seems to have worked.

You only update from ui7 to the latest ui7 right? This is not an update from ui5?[/quote]
Yes, it was from ui5 - I think. I found a post saying to create a new user with the same name and password, and that seems to have worked.[/quote]

ui5 uses a different server. cp.mios.com

ui7 uses home.getvera.com

You need to create a new user and always use the new servers. It’s going to be much different then what you were used to.

[quote=“integlikewhoa, post:6, topic:185885”]ui5 uses a different server. cp.mios.com

You need to create a new user and always use the new servers. It’s going to be much different then what you were used to.[/quote]
Thanks. Not sure I’m looking forward to it, but…I hope I will :wink:

Is there anywhere I can see a list of the changes?

[quote=“tiwas, post:7, topic:185885”][quote=“integlikewhoa, post:6, topic:185885”]ui5 uses a different server. cp.mios.com

You need to create a new user and always use the new servers. It’s going to be much different then what you were used to.[/quote]
Thanks. Not sure I’m looking forward to it, but…I hope I will :wink:

Is there anywhere I can see a list of the changes?[/quote]

Not really ui5 to ui7 has been alot. ui6 was in the middle and ui7 has had 3 or so updates atleast. Some plugins still don’t work in ui7. You just gonna have to research and play with it. When you run into a snag ask.

http://support.getvera.com/customer/portal/topics/666697-release-notes/articles