Problem with loging to AltUI?

Has anyone problems with logging to AltUI, both remotely and locally

When I try to do that remotely(“remote” button, in AltUI device’s “settings” section) I’m getting the error message about expired/wrong security certificate (NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID)
If I choose to enter the “unsecure” page, I’m getting the 404 Error (Requested page not found).

If I try do do that locally (“Open” button" from the AltUI “device”), I’m getting “ERROR:Modulenot found:port_3480”

It worked couple of days ago…

Remote access url has changed, I updated the readme first post.
I may have forgotten to update it in the altui settings box.
The misc/remote access menu item should be correct

Thanks, it works

I’m also having a similar problem using remote model When I click on the AltUI “button” on the top banner I get:

ERROR:Module not found:port_3480

[quote=“rutledgehouse, post:4, topic:198186”]I’m also having a similar problem using remote model When I click on the AltUI “button” on the top banner I get:

ERROR:Module not found:port_3480[/quote]

need some more info to understand
what version of ALTUI are you using ?
What version of VERA are you using ? ( or open luup ? )
What is the url you have on your page when you open ALTUI ?

Hi-

I too am recently unable to access AltUI. I am running Vera UI rev 22 on an Edge and AltUI 2.16 obtained from the standard Vera App Store. I access it from the AltUI instance in “devices” and then I click “open” under AltUI home page. Both Workflow and Debug are off. The following URL is requested “http://10.0.0.118/data_request?id=lr_ALTUI_Handler&command=home” and I get back a big fat “404 - not found.”

I have been using it for a few years and never had a problem until 2 days ago.

Thanks very much.

That URL appears to be missing the /port_3480 prefix to the /data_request.