Problem with Danfoss LC don't take the new temperature settings

Hello
I have Vera3 UI5 latest SW version and 11 Danfoss Living Connect second edition.
When I run an scene I want to set new setting values to the thermostats. This woks sometime and sometime not. The whole idea with this is to set temperature from Vera.
Is there something to think of?
Use Luup instead of xml?
Make scene active longer time?
Is a lot of money for these thermostats and now I don’t trust the system because it’s often cold when I come home.
What is your knowledge out there? Is there known problem and hopefully workarounds?
Best regards from Per in V?ster?s, Sweden

Hi Per,

There are some other treads on this issue for UI5. You can search a bit more in the forum and see what you find.

I only used them on UI6 (and since this week on UI7.12) and there I did not see the issue.

Cheers Rene

[quote=“perla8421, post:1, topic:189852”]When I run an scene I want to set new setting values to the thermostats. This woks sometime and sometime not. The whole idea with this is to set temperature from Vera.
Is there something to think of?
Use Luup instead of xml?
Make scene active longer time?[/quote]Danfoss thermostats only wake up to ask for new instructions every 15 minutes, so this might be an explanation.

Jaap