Polling in Secondary Mode

Hi all,

I have a question about polling.

First my current setup.
I have a lot of Merten dimmers and Switches(actors) and 2 gang switches.(transmitter)
I have also some DÜWI Switches (actors).
Since the MERTEN switches (despite of the guaranteed to work) cannot be configured from vera correctly I have the Merten remote as primary controller.
I have added Vera as secondary controller with the Merten PC Tool.
Everything works very nicely, I can controll all my devices fom Vera but Vera does not see status changes of the DÜWI switches if controlled locally or from another remote.
It works just fine with the MERTEN actors.
I see status changes nearly instantly on Vera.
The status changes of the DÜWI never make it through to Vera, but I can poll them manually just fine and then I see the correct status.
So the question is: Does Vear poll in Secondary mode ? (Maybe the Merten status changes are transmitted to vera directly from the nodes and not polled)

regards

AFAIK, the duewi switches don’t push status changes to a controller. Try to include a duewi switch directly into your Vera’s Z-Wave network. If Vera doesn’t get instant notification, chances are that instant notifications won’t work at all for duewi switches. There are duewi switches with modified firmware that are supposed to send instant notifications (duewi.me).