PLEG Overwriting/Corrupting Conditions

When I go to create a “New Condition” it creates a new condition of the same name as the last on my condition list. Even if I click cancel it will have created a second condition of the same name, with both condition expressions left as blank or ‘undefined’.

I am on UI7 with a VeraSecure.

Thank you!

I have never tested on a Vera Secure, but I am surprised about the difference …
Can you Verify your PLEG and PLC version number ?
If you just installed this, please do a POWER CYCLE as well.

PLC is 8.21
PLEG is 8.11

Uninstalled both, power cycled, reinstalled both, power cycled. Created PLEG device, and still experiencing the issue.

What browser ?
Can you take a screen shot ?
If you use Chrome before you open the PLEG editor … Right Mouse Button the “Inspect” option.
This opens some debug tools … Leave this window Open.
View your conditions and add a new one.
Then go back to the “Inspect” window … look in the Console tab … see if there are any errors.

I have had a similar experience a couple of months ago. PLEG adds a number to the duplicate condition and I just edit it to fix it. I have not fiddled with PLEG in about 2 months (trying to be a good boy) so I am fuzzy on the details.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:4, topic:196399”]What browser ?
Can you take a screen shot ?
If you use Chrome before you open the PLEG editor … Right Mouse Button the “Inspect” option.
This opens some debug tools … Leave this window Open.
View your conditions and add a new one.
Then go back to the “Inspect” window … look in the Console tab … see if there are any errors.[/quote]

Browser: Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

I do not have forum permission to upload a screenshot.

Chrome Console Log (before clicking New Condition):
lang-en.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:30 Error in Application.handleLanguageLoading: Failed to load language file. Using defaults.
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:31 Interface.createDeviceControlMultiStateButton(): TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Display’ of undefined
DayTime.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
iconVSwitch_0.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
ProgramLogicEG.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:33 Interface: version checked
iconVSwitch_0.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
DayTime.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
ProgramLogicEG.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:34 CMS feature is now available.
2ProgramLogicEG.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:48:43 calling external function: plegInit

Chrome Console Log (after clicking New Condition):
lang-en.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:30 Error in Application.handleLanguageLoading: Failed to load language file. Using defaults.
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:31 Interface.createDeviceControlMultiStateButton(): TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Display’ of undefined
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:33 Interface: version checked
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:46:34 CMS feature is now available.
2ProgramLogicEG.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)
core.js:13 2017-4-31 18:48:43 calling external function: plegInit

That permission will come with additional postings and you become trusted.

Are you doing things remotely or on your LAN ?
All of the errors in Java seem like you are doing things on a Remote server.
You might try doing things locally when you get home.