PLEG and PLTS Version 2.5

As usual, you’ve got it all covered!

That’s great that the times are in the map.

As for the report, I’m an idiot. There isn’t a scroll bar in the popup, and the window didn’t scroll via mousewheel. But sure enough, the whole report is there. It just so happened to exactly cut off at the bottom of the Triggers table. That, along with no apparent scrolling, led me to conclude it wasn’t complete. Time for more coffee!

There isn't a scroll bar in the popup

I get a scroll-bar on the report window under Chrome (V 25.0.1364.172) but not when using Firefox (V 19.0.2). IE9 doesn’t show the report at all!

I get a scroll-bar on the report window under Chrome (V 25.0.1364.172) but not when using Firefox (V 19.0.2). IE9 doesn't show the report at all!

I will add that to the small list of things to look at.

Guess which browser I use !

very strange thing happening with my pleg. Just created a test room, ztest, created another set of logic, pltimer and pleg, put them all in my test room, and played around a little. Gone back to my first pleg to try a couple of things, all of a sudden my conditions were blank, and the button to create a new row is empty, and i cannot create a new condition any more. So deletd that pleg, went to the apps to create it again, and the button to create a new pleg is empty, and i cannot create a new pleg any more.
I updated yesterday with the patch, not sure if that has anything to do with it

this is what i mean:

This is MCV code … Try refreshing your browser … or reloading Vera then refreshing your browser.

I’ve had this happen after opening up a PLEG to check inputs, conditions or actions (in the time before Report) even if I didn’t change anything. Other devices apparently lost their conditions. A browser page reload has always fixed it.

it did fix it for me. feel a bit stupid now… should have thought about that myself…

@RichardTSchaefer,

I will add that to the small list of things to look at.

There may be the odd bit to tweak but I for one really appreciate V2.5. The report function is brilliant, actions now get cleared when the condition is deleted and the ability to move condition order (without hacking the map) is a real improvement. Many thanks for all your effort.