Please Help!!!

This is fustrateing as a new user of Vera2. I have a GE/Jasco Appliance Module from Lowes that I have a lamp plugged into and can turn it on and off on Vera.When I setup timer scene the lamp will not come on. I have tried several times but nothing.Please help figure this out.

Thanks

Hi Paintguy…
First a few questions:

How far is the module from Vera?
How many devices are on your system?
Did you run the test by clicking the Icon on the left side of the scene box?
Did you properly add the commands to the scene controller?
Is the timer box selected as active?

Answer these first and I will try to answer your questions.

Thanks…

I have one module so far that is about 8’ away. I did test it several times and it said it tested ok. I did add the commands several times to make sure I was doing it right. Where is the timer box.

Timers are a tab in the scene… That is how the scene is triggered. It could also be triggered by some event.

See attached image…

Thanks for the help!

I ended up doing a network heal and re-inclusion, plus I didn’t realize that the timer was in military time.

I wanted to chime in and add that I have come across new users who upgrade to UI4 and when adding scenes,timers, etc forget to hit the save button at the top of the page. Not sure if this is something you may have missed. But wanted to share it. If you have used the save button, then my apologies for mentioning it.

• Garrett

P.S. I have come across another post of yours mentioning the same issue. Please do not double post.