Phantom job?

Hi all

Not sure if this is the correct place

Sitting quietly at home this evening when my kitchen light suddenly turned (itself) off.

According to the Vera UI, none of the scenes in which that light is included have been activated for >12 hours

The (physical) switch was not activated by anyone (we were both watching TV)

According to the Lua log:

04 06/21/17 21:24:36.767 <0x7684b520>

Any suggestions as to how I can find out what that job is, or do I need to call in a priest to performa an exorcism?

TIA

C

Someone hacked into your Zwave network? ;D jusk joking.
The log is just showing a poll. Not an action requested. You might have a defective/buggy switch which confused the poll call.

[quote=“rafale77, post:2, topic:196557”]Someone hacked into your Zwave network? ;D jusk joking.
The log is just showing a poll. Not an action requested. You might have a defective/buggy switch which confused the poll call.[/quote]

Ooops sorry! Wrong log line!

04 06/21/17 21:22:14.396 <0x7684b520>

C

Hmm probably want to call Customer support to see if they can trace what issued the command.

Thanks. No way to query the Vera?

If not I’ll get in touch with them

C

Dead bulb?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[quote=“Mike20878, post:6, topic:196557”]Dead bulb?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

Interested to know why that would possibly cause it? But, no. Dodgy piece of logic that I tracked down. Thanks all :slight_smile:

C

[quote=“Catman”][quote=“Mike20878, post:6, topic:196557”]Dead bulb?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/quote]

Interested to know why that would possibly cause it? But, no. Dodgy piece of logic that I tracked down. Thanks all :slight_smile:

C[/quote]
In the older 2 wire zwave switches a dead bulb would cause the switch to not work at all.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This also happens to my network at night at random times. Vera customer support was unable to see anything in the logs. It usually happens early like after midnight. I haven’t written any code so it has to be something in the hard logic written into the scene. I hAve yet to figure it out nor have a deleted the scene since it doesn’t always bother me but once in a blue moon when I’m awake at that time watching a movie or something. Weird phantom shiznit