Parsing Xml (and now JSN)

@Guessed,
I have been playing your method of updating variables…works great! It wasn’t as bad as I thought in the code …just some timeout parameters tagged on plus an id for the last batch sent out.
Question on LEDs for leviton…The HTTP commands work great on the Zone controllers…what would be the equivalent command in Luup?
Regards
Tim Alls

luup.call_action( 'micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1', 'SetLight', { newValue='1', Indicator='2' }, 24 )

or

luup.call_action( 'micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1', 'SetLight', { newValue=1, Indicator=2 }, 24 )

?

Ap15e,
Thanks! That is exactly what I need. I am going to see how the Zone Controllers respond today with the LEDs being controlled by me.
I will keep you posted…
This will open up the ability to use the LEDs for door lock status and other things as well.
Regards
Tim Alls

Ap15e,
Both versions are nonresponsive when added to Luup Code in a scene. I tryed a simple change light level command for a dimmer and it works but for some reason these are not working. I am using the last number as the Device number and tryed different variations on the LED numbers and values…no error codes either.
Any Ideas?
Regards
Tim Alls
AllSeas Yachts

Found the problem in the log…
01 04/26/11 13:07:15.086 JobHandler_LuaUPnP::HandleActionRequest can’t find micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1 <0x2c0c>

Tim

My mistake, sorry.

Please use ‘urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1’.

Ha, I was just getting ready to post the same thing!
Works great now. This shouldn’t take long now…more to come!
Thanks
Tim

Thanks Ap15e and Guessed…I am happy with my Leviton Zone Controllers now…LED’s actually make good sense!

Here is the code for each scene under the Luup:
This one turns on LED for button one to red and all others off.

luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1","SetLight",{newValue="3",Indicator="1"}, 34) luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1","SetLight",{newValue="0",Indicator="2"}, 34) luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1","SetLight",{newValue="0",Indicator="3"}, 34) luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:SceneControllerLED1","SetLight",{newValue="0",Indicator="4"}, 34)

Regards
Tim Alls
AllSeas Yachts