Outdoor Wireless PTZ Dome camera recomendations

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a relatively cheap (less than $400) outdoor wireless PTZ (or PT) Dome camera that will mount under my roof’s overhang. I have searched all over and I can only find some that will mount on the wall.

Does anyone have or know where I can purchase one of these?

[quote=“pbrisebois, post:1, topic:188594”]Hi Everyone, I am looking for a relatively cheap (less than $400) outdoor wireless PTZ (or PT) Dome camera that will mount under my roof’s overhang. I have searched all over and I can only find some that will mount on the wall.

Does anyone have or know where I can purchase one of these?[/quote]

Wireless is asking for trouble. I would try and drop that requirement.

EDIT: PTZ camera you either end up with a cheap 1.5 MP lower quality brand or end up breaking your budget for a nice 3mp good camera. I played with cheap wireless PTZ cameras like foscams. I ended up changin all mine out as they have broken. After having them I realized I need a good 3MP plus camera more then Pan and tilt and wireless. My wireless needed power and that ment I had to run power wires threw the attic which was worse then just running a cat5 cable with POE. I try and stear people away from the route I went and just start with a good metal housing outdoor POE camer with 3MP or more and you’ll be more then happy. You can get them for around 100 (hikvision or the like). You can spend 300 on POS PTZ wireless or you can get 3 (more then you need) better quality cameras.