Odd behavior with Leviton Scene Controller

My hardware is a Veralite running 1.5.408 firmware. I have two switches installed - both are model Leviton VRS15-LZ. I also have a Leviton VRCS4-MOZ scene controller. I created 4 scenes to turn on and off the two leviton switches. When the scenes are run from the PC interface, both work fine. However, when I assign the scenes to the buttons on the Leviton scene controller, it only works with one of the switches. I have run a repair/heal on the system and everything otherwise looks fine.
Any thoughts on the cause of this would be appreciated.

Have you tried re-including (i.e. include, without exclude) the VRCS4?

Thanks for your reply.

Just tried your suggestion. Still no response.

I also downloaded the iVera app and ran the scenes from there. This works fine.

Have you verified the triggers are set up properly?
If you go to the [tt]Automation[/tt] > [tt]Triggers[/tt] screen, can you tell form the time stamps that the trigger is being received by Vera (after reloading the page in the browser)?

I actually returned this scene controller and purchased a Leviton Zone Controller (VRCZ4-MOZ). This works better than the scene controller, but I would rate it at about 80% reliable (that is, it will not always trigger scenes when the button pressed). Also, the LED indicator lights next to each button do not turn on and off when zones are on and off. Spoke with Leviton - they said it may just be a compatibility issue with Vera.

I purchased iVera for my iPhone so that I can trigger the same scenes from there. Seems to be more reliable, but not perfect. On my heal report, I have some devices that have only 1 star signal strength. Could this be a source of the problem?

I bought Leviton because I thought they would be of higher quality than GE and wanted to stick to one brand. However, at this point, I plan to try a GE controller to see if I get better results.

LEviton is very difficulty to install in vera…documentation is poor.
I’m having problems with VRCS2-MRZ…

not is simple to install.

if someone in this topic has a documentation really good to do this device runs…please send me…

thanks !

They should be equivalent in how they operate, but because the zone controllers have a separate On and Off button, you’ll have more control over your scenes; which is especially useful if the LED is out of sync.

[...] but I would rate it at about 80% reliable (that is, it will not always trigger scenes when the button pressed). Also, the LED indicator lights next to each button do not turn on and off when zones are on and off.
If it does trigger reliably, then that could be a general communication issue, like distance, etc. Are you using it with Leviton dimmers/switches near the zone controller, or other brands?

The LEDs should behave like scene indicators (as opposed to zone indicators).

Continued here.

I am using all Leviton components (2 outlets and 2 switches). They are quite close to each other - within 10-15 feet max between any two components. I have checked through the Vera interface that they are all communicating with at least one neighbor, and triggering through anything other than the Leviton controller (such as the vera interface or iVera on my iPhone) works fine.