noob question sq blaster how to get It ind to work in micasaverde Help

Sorry for the noob question but i need Help, I have tried to find out how to get my sq blaster to work directly in micasaverde. if somebody would please help me with a A-Z guide. Man I would apreciate it. i am switching from only having apple devices runing sq remote to android tablets. Only being stopped by not being able to use my blaster from micasaverde in scenes. Why the heck has micasaverde not made a gui for os nybies ala sq remote, is a mistary for me.
What I already have tried to do and failed.

I have the sq blaster plugin indstalled, and it is kind of working. I tried to add my ir devices via micasaverde gui and it is not working to well. I have being reading all the forum treads I can find on this forum and not come any closer to my end goal. I tried to download a copy of my backup from box.net. I have attached a screen shot off the files. I read that 2 of the files need to be transformed to a different code. I tried to open the files in notepad and copy the files into this shell tool. shell tools online - xslt processor and it failed. Can someone please tell me how to do it and how to copy the files on to my micasaverde.

It sounds like you already know the sequence, but this is outlined here:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,7239.msg46227.html#msg46227

Given you’re experiencing issues, you’ll want to attach copies of the files that you tried to translate, as well as a screenshot (bitmap) of the specific error you saw when you tried to run the converter (shell tools online - xslt processor)

From there, people will be able to give more advice.

Also note that Windows is notorious for changing the XML files, often prepending Byte-order-Mark chars on the front, which then causes the converter to have issues. I don’t currently have a windows machine open, but if you open the files (don’t change, don’t save) then you may be better off)

I have added 3 screenshots what am i doing wrong. i don’t even know what files should be transformed can you confirm that the file i am trying to transform is the right one? thanks bye the way.

PS: Folks will need you to attach a copy of the dev*.xml file, not a screenshot of the file.

Anyhow, if you follow the link that I provided above, you’ve pasted your XML file into the XSLT field, and left the XSLT field blank. That’s what’s causing the UI Error that you’re seeing.

You’ll want to follow those steps, in order, to complete the process correctly.

I have uploaded the file you requested. But I’m not even sure if it’s the right file. I hope you will be able to see if this is the right file I should convert. when these files somehow have been uploaded to my micasaverde will this give me the opportunity to have a guided user interface to create macros. Is this assumption right?

Is there nobody who can guide me through the process. maybe there is already a forum that has a guide.I need A guide telling me how to process the files and to upload the file to my micasaverde. I have attached a picture of the backup files that I have access to.Is is possible for somebody to tell me which files should be converted.please can somebody help me I have every other process taken care of and I have just acquired 4 samsung galaxy tab 3. That I have plans to build in to my wall around the house. but before I can control my television and music systems, it seems kinda pointless

If you read guessed suggestions, he told you what the issue is. Also his guide is pretty self explanatory.

• Garrett

okay I got a friend to help me. and we got this far ass creatine the file ass the guide explain. I have uploaded the two files the to files to see if you can find any mistakes. I try to upload files on my micasaverde, I can see the files have been uploaded but no new device has been created. In the screenshot I have shown where I upload files is this not the right way to upload files to micasaverde??

After you uploaded the files you then have to “Create” the device with reference to the to files you uploaded.

Guessed and anothers in this topic…

with this way is possible create codes to send to sqblaster from vera to activate an air conditioning ?

my sqblaster do not learn the codes…(learn but do not sends correctly then no action from air cond…)

I have 9 sqblasters to activate air cond in my project and I thought with learn capability I could learn any code…

thanks for helps and ideas…

@Piwtorak,
The converters (XSLT) will move SQRemote AV-codes to the corresponding AV-codes in Vera/MiOS.

MiOS doesn’t have any API exposure for AirConditioner codes, so these codes will remain (unchanged) in the target D_ and I_ files, but will all have a ServiceId of “Placeholder

This would include any learned codes since they don’t map to AV-codes in MiOS. You could hand map these in the file over to the AV-codes for “up, down” (etc)

Having said that, any learn’ed codes need to work first between the SQRemote and SQBlaster. If you’ve learned codes and they’re not working there, then they won’t “come to life” under the SQBlaster plugin either (since I simply replay the code that you’ve previously learned)

In talking with Matt some time back, there was effort put into making aircond units work, although I don’t have the list of what ones were specifically done, or where that effort went.

if we can see the learned code in sqblaster and see in that code what is wrong maybe was a solution.

today I am trying work with itach flex… sad by my sqblaster not operate my air conds…

that unit (itach flex) learns the codes and show its …but do not response from air cond when runned too.

I have one redeye unit, in that one the learned codes are working fine…