Nodes not responding after Fixture Replacement

I have 3 nodes in a 3-gang box for our screened porch. 1 on/off for the ceiling fan, 2 dimmers for wall light and flood light. I was replacing the flood light in the yard today, and while removing old fixture accidentally shocked myself on the neutral wire. It was a full-on shock since neutral only carries ‘left-over’ current throughout the house, but enough to make me flip the main breaker before continuing work. After I finished installation, I turned the main breaker back on and now all 3 nodes in that gang are not working at all. I tried the air gap switch, manually reset every breaker in the house, and checked all GFCI breakers (just in case there was one in the circuit somewhere). When pushing request through Vera, i get a “node not responding” error.

Any ideas? …also, please refrain from advice of turning off breakers before starting, lesson has already been learned. :slight_smile:

I have no idea what ‘left-over’ current might be. A neutral should never cause a shock, unless it isn’t really a neutral. White is frequently neutral, but it doesn’t have to be. For example, a 3-way circuit can have a hot white wire, it is not a neutral.

After I finished installation, I turned the main breaker back on and now all 3 nodes in that gang are not working at all. I tried the air gap switch, manually reset every breaker in the house, and checked all GFCI breakers (just in case there was one in the circuit somewhere). When pushing request through Vera, i get a "node not responding" error.
Do these switches/lights work when operated manually at the switch, not from Vera? If so, then a Z-Wave network heal will probably get you going.

If the light/switches don’t operate manually, then you either have a wiring problem or the circuit is not receiving power.

...also, please refrain from advice of turning off breakers before starting, lesson has already been learned. :-)
::)

The switches do not operate manually on the wall (forgot to mention).

Also, am receiving full current on hot (black) wires in the wall.

I think the problem is a cross hot/neutral wire. For now the breaker is off and I’ll be using a tone generator to isolate the issue.

Thanks anyways…