Netatmo Weather Station plugin

I have read a notice that Netamo will no longer accept user name /PW as a means of auth for third part apps and nee Auth0. Will this affect the Netamo plugin ?

akbooer has not updated any code on github for a year now so I am afraid we can not rely on him to update the netatmo plugin. I hope someone else with coding skils are using the plugin and wants to continue doing so by updating it.

Thanks for the update, i will remove Netamo kit

I know its not a plugin…
but Ezlo now has weather provided natively…

Also, you can download a softhub https://www.ezlo.com/ezlo-softhub/ (for free) and run it anywhere (linux/windows/Raspberry Pi etc)… so that you get all the automation.

Just mentioning it here in case.

Thank you for the effort @melih
Anyhow, Netatmo is not just a weather station that provides weather data.
Netatmo have indoor room sensors that provide temperature and air quality, I have my ventilation system automated based on the indoor air quality values from Netatmo sensors, on top of this I control my ventilation unit with a custom made “MySensors” arduino device using the MySensors plugin.
I am really concerned about the day that I nolonger get the Netatmo data to my automation so soon I will have to try to find some other way to do my ventilation control.

2 Likes

Maybe our plugin team should write a netatmo plugin?

Also we have an easy to use IP based plugin where you can control any IP devices with ease. (Not sure if devices you built are IP based or not)

1 Like

I always fancied buying a Netatmo Weather Station, but never did as a bit pricey.

NetAtmoDevices is already in Nucal. It’s not functional, but that might be the logical integration point. The NetAtmo devices themselves are not set up for local communication, the data is cloud based, so NuCAL makes sense instead of a local plugin.

I would like to see the integration working as well, I have several netatmo Smart Indoor Air Quality sensors. If I can access the temperature or CO2 data from these sensors, I can control my ventilation system with Ezlo.

1 Like

you are 100% right!
Lets make sure it works well in NuCAL so that everyone can use the NetAtmo devices!

1 Like

@melih
Any news on when Netatmo NuCAL Integration will work? I have tried to add Netatmo NuCAL integration to my setup but nothing ever gets added.
Tried also to add AccuWeather and GoogleCalendar and some others but the only integration that can be added is the EzloWeather.

Is it just my setup that is somehow broken or?

It’s broken for now, it never worked it seems. The implementation is almost complete, the enrolment proces is however broken due to a redirect error as far as I can see. Last I heard is that the dev team is working on this.

hi @korttoma , @jouked ,

We rechecked the integrations and able to reproduce the errors. And they are being worked on right now. We will update asap.

1 Like

hi @korttoma , @jouked ,

We are aware of all issues on these integrations. We reproduced them on our side. We will fix them asap.

1 Like

Any progress with fixing the NuCAL interface? I can stil not add any NuCAL integrations. Is anyone actually using NuCAL and have anything working?