Netatmo Weather Station plugin

1 Like

Cheers, I didnt realise that the data was in the main device. :nerd_face:

This has been asked before and many months ago, to no response

The latest update means it’s no longer an issue.

1 Like

Just update via the app or manual update?

Indeed, see:

So this…

… is incorrect.

Just use the Plugins page to update to the latest development version.

My mistake I must of missed this communication , apology. I don’t see any option to do this from the Vera plugin page? Or perhaps the below is already the patched version?

No, the latest is 20.511, available for manual install from GitHub or the AltAppStore.

I’ve generally given up on the MiOS App Store since it’s so difficult (yes, really) to update files there, but I will give it a go.

I have attempted to update using altui and manually by got hub then rebooted but still showing old version

Not sure how you tried to update, but the only file which does need changing is the L_Netatmo.lua file.

IIRC, you need just to upload this using the Vera Luup files page and restart.

I have uploaded the one file but still shows older version

OK, I’ll see about updating the MiOS App Store.

1 Like

The new version (v20.511) is awaiting approval by Vera.

2 Likes

have updated to latest version, but can’t get the station to be recognised by my Vera Edge. I’ve been through the procedure with Netatmo and all the variable seem right, but get “Cant detect device” error and also Netatmo[374] : Startup Lua Failed" in the blue bar. I’m trying to migrate from the official app, which was working

Sorry to hear this. Actually, I don’t think that the very leatest version is actually released in the App Store yet. However, the old one should work. What version do you think you have?

A few things to check (although it sounds as though you have)

• Username and Password variables set
  • ClientID and ClientSecret set (the right way round!)
  • Application enabled in the Netatmo web site

Also, for recent Vera firmware, you may need some security settings set correctly… no idea what or how, since I don’t run the latest Vera firmware.

Failing that, a section of the log after Vera restart showing any relevant error messages may help.

thanks for coming back. I’ve grabbed the latest develt version form GitHub and the parameters are all there. Can’t see anything to change on the security settings

Yes, but what did you do with it? I’ve had problems trying to update files manually for apps downloaded form MiOS.

So… a log showing (hopefully) more details is the next step.

The files were uploaded manually (develop apps). I can get the log of the entire unit, but cant see anything there for the Netatmo plugin - is there a routine to grab just the plugin log?

Worked and available from the App Store now. Thanks

1 Like

Ah, excellent! I hadn’t checked recently to see if they had approved it.