Need Leviton style wall mounted controller to work with Micasa & AEON modules

I have 4 outside flood lights controlled with “Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch” on all four corners of my house. I would like to mount a wall “switch” (or controller) that will send an RF signal to either the micasa verde controller or directly to the Aeotec modules to control the outside flood lights. I could either group these as “front yard” and “back yard” for a two button switch, or individually with a 4 button switch, or ALL with a one button switch.

Anyone know of anything available to do this?

The easiest thing that comes to mind is a Z-Wave remote control.

But if you want to keep the look of your wall switches consistant, just hook up a intermatic wall switch. It only requires 110Vac power to work and thus will send a signal to the controller to control the lights on and off.
http://www.007systems.com/intermatic-light-switchca6001.html

The Leviton 4 button scene controllers would work.

@robapodaca

DO NOT DOUBLE POST

@RichardTShaefer

DO NOT SHOUT

@strangely

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a model # for this Leviton controller?

@robapodaca

NEWBIE, DON’T TELL HERO MEMBERS NOT TO SHOUT WHEN YOU DOUBLE POST

[quote=“robapodaca, post:5, topic:178951”]@strangely
Thanks for the reply. Do you have a model # for this Leviton controller?[/quote]

VRCZ4-M0Z or VRCS4-M0Z

There is also a model with local load control if you want to replace a switch that already directly controls a load.

[size=14pt]WHAT?[/size]

;D

@AgileHumor

WHY NOT, RUDE IS RUDE, WHETHER YOU ARE A “HERO” MEMBER OR NEWBIE.

I DOUBLE POSTED BECAUSE THE QUESTION FITS BOTH CATEGORIES 1-LIGHTING CONTROL AND 2- REMOTE CONTROL. IF YOU NOTICE I HAVE GOTTEN DIFFERENT ADVICE FROM THE DIFFERENT FORUMS, SO IT WAS A BETTER DECISION TO DOUBLE POST.

So that others can benefit from the sharing of information (the purpose of this website) can you at least copy the responses from the other post into this one since you deleted the other post?

That is why you don’t cross post.

“A user may also send the same post to several forums, which is termed crossposting. The term derives from Usenet, where crossposting was an accepted practice but causes problems in web forums, which lack the ability to link such posts so replies in one forum are not visible to people reading the post in other forums.”

@robapodaca,

It turns out that there typically is no need for double posting in this forum as a whole. I think a lot of folks scan the latest posts list and so would see both posts. And any replies, in either thread, potentially creating more double posts / similar posts.

This particular [tt]Lighting & Load Control[/tt] board is very popular as it deals with basic building blocks of a typical Z-Wave system. My guess is a large percentage of the folks that follow the [tt]Remote Control[/tt] board, also follow this board.

Also, given your topic, this would be the board I would post to. Had you just posted it on the [tt]Remote Control[/tt] board, I would have moved it to this board. Since it was double-posted and already received responses on both threads, I merged the topics (and deleted the actual double-post, but not the replies).

oTi - Thanks for your reply and thanks for merging the posts without displaying a power-trip, being rude, or uppity about it.