My Vera Dashboard keeps showing log entries even after I delete them

Every time I look at my Vera through my web browser I see log entries that I can’t seem to delete.

From the dashboard I see (10 alerts). I log in and delete them. Yet they come back the next time I’m in Vera. How do I get rid of these?

Roveer

I have the same issue, is this a bug?

I fixed that by using imperihome or any other app. You’ll never see them in there.

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,34695.msg255813.html#msg255813

The LUUP code that racarter pointed to in his link seemed to work. I’ll be keeping an eye on it. Here is the code:

os.execute(“rm /etc/cmh/alerts.json”)
luup.call_action(“urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1”, “Reload”, {}, 0)

Just go into apps / develop apps and you’ll see a box where you can run the code.

Don’t forget to reload your browser (I just closed my and re-opened). Now I don’t have any alerts showing.

Roveer

The above code works. In the meantime, I had MCV look at it and they were able to replicate the issue on their test systems - I am told a fix is being developed and will be in the next update (7.13 in Feb?). On the basis that MCV commented in these forums about a fix back in Feb 2015, I’m not holding my breath and now run the code as a manually triggered scene!

Pat