Motion sensor trouble

1. Has there been any changes in the motion sensor definition? I can only find “ArmedTripped”, but i want to be able to act on reactions when its not tripped too… I used this alot in my last house, same sensors…?

2. Earlier i could auto-create the Nexa LMDT-609s, and they would come in as light switches. I would then change to motion sensor, and it was ready to go… Now when I change it to motion sensor, it does not react at all? If I switch it back, it works as a light switch as before… Any Ideas?

If you’re adding a new scene and select the motion sensor device you should be able to select "
Whenever detects motion whether is armed or disarmed". I use this for all my motion sensors.
When your NEXA device is auto created, what is the altid of the device? You can find this in the Advanved tab of the device.

I don’t use the integrated scenes in vera anymore, I use Reactor… And they used to have a “Tripped” variable?

“MS/L2.0/15D82AA/10” is the altid, name is still “LS/L2.0/15D82AA/10”… Should they be the same?

1 Like