Looking for Z-Wave Writers and Reviewers

Hi all, Eric here, Editor of the http://MyZwave.Net website.

I’ve been writing about Z-Wave and my Home Automation network for about 7 years, originally on MyHomeServer.com and eventually migrated my content to a newer Z-Wave focused site called MYZWAVE.NET

I’m making more investments in the site this year and have a large backlog of products and review requests. This isn’t my full time gig, I’m a DNS guy, but really love Z-Wave and the benefits of having a voice controlled tightly integrated home automation network

I’m looking for some folks that want to jump into being an online writer and reviewer, I have some ideas on compensation, what I’m looking for, etc. If you think you have what it takes to test, write and review Z-Wave devices and have some unique ideas I’d love to hear from you.

PM me here, I’d be your editor and work with you to get you Z-Wave devices to test and review and in many cases you can keep these products and there are also referral payments you’d be eligible for from Z-Wave affiliate programs such as Amazon, etc. It’s a great way to get your name out there, test the latest products from a variety of Z-Wave manufacturers and extend your Z-Wave network while doing so

INTERESTED? send me an email to Editor@MyZWave.net with a little info on you, your Z-Wave Setup, Writing Sample or links to anything you’ve written and why you think you’d be a great addition to the MyZWave.net review team. Wordpress and some basic graphic screenshot and editing skills are a plus!

thanks!

-Eric

Hi Eric,

I’m an Industrial Automation Engineer just really getting into home automation with an aim of possibly doing this professionally.
I’m definitely interested in this as it could be a good way to increase my exposure in the field.

Are you looking for people in a specific region? I understand certain products are only available in certain markets.

I’m UK based.

Have a look at my website and resume, it’s only a very basic website setup to host my resume but I do plan to expand it to include guides and details of my home automaton adventure.
I have a YouTube channel “Fraser technology” which I’ve been staying to prepare videos for but wanted to spend a little time on them before publishing.

Www.Fraser.technology

As my side of things grows, there could be a mutual benefit in that I could maybe drive some traffic onto your site also.

Either get a hold of me on here or by the contact details on my site.

Cheers

There is no geographic limitation, Having an EU presence may also be a benefit. I sent you a PM but please send all your details in an email to me as described in the original post, this way I have all my candidates in one place for review, my activity here on the forum is sporadic

Thanks for your interest!

-Eric