Lightwave Devices Dissapeared

Hi

I added a load of Lightwave sockets to the plugin, made sure I wrote down all of the ID’s etc so they did not clash. I believe I am running Beta 2

Everything worked well and simply, very pleased.

However I have logged on to Vera this morning (3, UI5, 1.5.622) and the first lot of devices have disappeared, essentially the first five sockets I added.
They are not in the managed devices list either.

I tried to restore a Zwave network backup and they are not in there either

Is there anything that could have caused this, and how I can prevent it from happening again in the future?

Did you create them using the plugin UI ?
After creation, did you change manual;ly (advanced tab) the type of the devices ?

Thanks for the response

Yes created them through the UI using the manual system, haven’t done anything with them since apart from move rooms.

In this case, sorry, I see no reason that could explain a deletion.

When I create a socket it creates two devices, the actual item and what seems to be a mood switch

Could it be that I renamed one part of these but not the other?

[quote=“richskiddle, post:5, topic:182802”]When I create a socket it creates two devices, the actual item and what seems to be a mood switch

Could it be that I renamed one part of these but not the other?[/quote]

No problem, you can rename all the devies managed by the plugin.

Only few attributes must not be changed by the user, in particular altid, device type, id of parent device, …

Yes - I was wondering if only changing the name on one of the two devices created when you create a device would cause some kind of conflict

For example I created a new socket called L1

It creates two devices called L1, one is the socket, one appears to be a switch

I then rename the socket to lamp but leave the switch as L1

[quote=“richskiddle, post:7, topic:182802”]Yes - I was wondering if only changing the name on one of the two devices created when you create a device would cause some kind of conflict

For example I created a new socket called L1

It creates two devices called L1, one is the socket, one appears to be a switch

I then rename the socket to lamp but leave the switch as L1[/quote]

Yes you can exactly what you want with the device names.

Well more devices have dissapeared, any ideas.