Lights coming on for no reason

Past two nights I’ve had lights come on in 4 different rooms. The app does not show them as being turned on ( still showing in off state). There are no scenes running that would turn them on. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Which hub ? Vera or Ezlo ?

And no not really any idea why that maybe happening.

Hub is ezlo plus. Happens between 11pm and 4:45am

Hello @ryantatum20,
Some Z-Wave lights go on when the electric switch connected to it is turned off and then on. Can it be possible the power is going momentarily off for these devices at night? This would make them go on without sending a report to the controller immediately. I would recommend checking the manufacturer’s manual and the electric setup if possible.
You can also unpair the lights from the controller, keep them that way overnight, and see if the issue persists. If the issue persists, it may be a physical or electric problem with the lights. If the issue goes away, you may want to pair the lights to the controller again and evaluate the behavior one more time.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at support@ezlo.com.
Kind regards!

I rebooted the ezlo plus and so far, no issues of lights coming on in the middle of the night. Still don’t know why it was doing it.

1 Like