Leviton Sale (Amazon)

Just an FYI ;D

Extra 20% Off Select Leviton Lighting Controllers(Includes Dimmers, Switches, Receptacles, etc.)
From March 8, 2015, through March 21, 2015, or until supplies last, get an extra 20% off select Leviton lighting controllers shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

I’ve had good luck with the following switches(Vera Edge UI7):
VRS15-1LZ
VRMX-1LZ

Bill

If you buy the scene controllers, this is how to get custom buttons: http://www.leviton.com/buttons

@AgileHumor - This is a great find. Unfortunately, for most in my area, the local distributors won’t deal with retail customers. Are you aware of a distributor that will work with retail customers?

They also don’t mention the price. Are you aware of pricing?

[quote=“Z-Waver, post:3, topic:186380”]@AgileHumor - This is a great find. Unfortunately, for most in my area, the local distributors won’t deal with retail customers. Are you aware of a distributor that will work with retail customers?

They also don’t mention the price. Are you aware of pricing?[/quote]

Worthington Distribution (one of the largest HA distributors) will sell you Levtion buttons (I’m pretty sure of this) through their retail site, I’d recommend giving them a call:

http://www.asihome.com/ASIshop/index.php

[quote=“Z-Waver, post:3, topic:186380”]@AgileHumor - This is a great find. Unfortunately, for most in my area, the local distributors won’t deal with retail customers. Are you aware of a distributor that will work with retail customers?

They also don’t mention the price. Are you aware of pricing?[/quote]

I forgot how much, I think it was $50 per set (not cheap). I’m actually getting a few updated so I’ll let you know.

Also, the distributors are listed at a link at the bottom of the page. Overall, my feeling is most places are not super enthused (unless your buying your Z-Wave scene controllers from them)…so you might need to try a few places.

BTW, the best thing about this sale (IMHO) is it includes the fan controller VRF01-1LZ…
Makes them $100…

[quote=“coronabill, post:1, topic:186380”]Just an FYI ;D

Extra 20% Off Select Leviton Lighting Controllers(Includes Dimmers, Switches, Receptacles, etc.)
From March 8, 2015, through March 21, 2015, or until supplies last, get an extra 20% off select Leviton lighting controllers shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

I’ve had good luck with the following switches(Vera Edge UI7):
VRS15-1LZ
VRMX-1LZ

Bill[/quote]

Perhaps they are on sale because they don’t work the Vera Edge?

[quote=“wilme2”]BTW, the best thing about this sale (IMHO) is it includes the fan controller VRF01-1LZ…
Makes them $100…[/quote]

Why bother with the leviton model, unless you are trying to keep with one consistent style? The new ge one works.

However, if you want the leviton, I think 100 is the regular price at staples…apply a coupon and it will be less than amazon.

http://m.staples.com/touch/product.html#293697

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

[quote=“Wekurtz74, post:8, topic:186380”][quote=“wilme2”]BTW, the best thing about this sale (IMHO) is it includes the fan controller VRF01-1LZ…
Makes them $100…[/quote]

Why bother with the leviton model, unless you are trying to keep with one consistent style? The new ge one works.

However, if you want the leviton, I think 100 is the regular price at staples…apply a coupon and it will be less than amazon.

http://m.staples.com/touch/product.html#293697

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk[/quote]

FINALLY - had no idea these came out! I have a bunch of GE and Evolve z-wave switches, and only bought one Leviton fan controller in the past because I wanted everything to match. Put the Leviton in the master bedroom, and just used toggles for the fans in the other bedrooms.

Time to replace the toggles!

Good find.

I started asking what the difference between the Leviton VRS15-1LZ (which I use) for $71.07 and the DZS15-1LZ switch for $49.97 was… but evidently, the DZS15-1LZ doesn’t support instant status:

If automatic two-way feedback is required, Leviton recommends the Vizia RF + product line, which provides advanced features beyond DZC. DZC must be polled in order to update the status. DZC is not intended to be a stand-alone lighting control system, and thus if zone/scene keypads are desired, Vizia RF + is recommended.

Nothing in the list really grabs me. I snatch up VRS15-1LZ switches if I find them for $50 because I want instant status. All of my switches are Leviton Vizia RF or RF+.