Kwikset Z-Wave locks: Control access codes?

I’m considering a Kwikset lock model 914, and looking for the best hub, as between Vera and SmartThings. I know the Vera can remotely lock and unlock, but would like to know if it also supports adding and deleting user access codes remotely.

FWIW, SmartThings cannot do this, but they say they’re adding that feature “in the coming months”.

The Vera does. Just tried it right now to be sure.

[quote=“tangible, post:1, topic:182165”]I’m considering a Kwikset lock model 914, and looking for the best hub, as between Vera and SmartThings. I know the Vera can remotely lock and unlock, but would like to know if it also supports adding and deleting user access codes remotely.

FWIW, SmartThings cannot do this, but they say they’re adding that feature “in the coming months”.[/quote]

99% for sure yes, with vera.
I have veralite, i put the code with ui5 inside home. but when you acess outside your lan , you have the same ui5.

I install and manage Kwikset codes remotely all the time. I’ve never had a problem.

I know it wasn’t asked; but the Wink hub does not provide this feature. Just tried it out last night, will be moving back to the Vera soon.