Jira issues

So apparently I’ve created a bit of a mess in the Jira request tracker with my requests for integration of the GE 45600 Z-Wave remote. On november 3, after talking with @melih about said device, I created an integration request (ECS-833). Unfortunately, I apparently a) had forgotten that I already had an integration request in for this device (ECS-798), and b) managed to mis-type the model number of the device in the new request as 4600. To make matters messier, @Leandro - while trying to be helpful, which I appreciate - also created an integration request for this device (ECS-834) in response to discussions with me.

How best to clean up this mess I’ve created?

Also, I apparently am not getting jira notifications - above tickets were all updated 6 days ago, but I didn’t know about it until I checked this morning. How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Hello @ibrewster,
Don’t worry about it. ECS-833’s name has been corrected already and, along with ECS-798, has been marked as duplicated by ECS-834. They have now the right information and relate to each other. The integration team should be replying to this ticket soon.
Best regards!

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2021 Ezlo Innovation, All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules