iPhone Locator with Here maps

I don’t think so. If you have multiple phones, the request to the api goes in as a matrix. By location you mean the address field correct?

Heres what happening I turned on debugging to check the logs and nothings really apparent there too

Thanks for that. Let me look into why it is working for one child and not the other. The polling seems to work. Not the resolving of the address.

IPhoneLocator : Bad or No device found:{“audioChannels”:[],“locationCapable”:true,“darkWake”:false,“isMac”:false,“deviceDisplayName”:“iPhone 7 Plus”,“maxMsgChar”:160,“batteryStatus”:“Unknown”,“passcodeLength”:6,“deviceModel”:“iphone7plus-1-1-0”,“features”:{“CLK”:false,“PIN”:false,“LKM”:false,“WIP”:true,“CWP”:false,“KEY”:false,“XRM”:false,“CLT”:false,“TEU”:true,“LMG”:false,“LKL”:true,“KPD”:false,“LLC”:false,“SVP”:false,“MCS”:false,“LCK”:true,“WMG”:true,“REM”:true,“MSG”:true,“LOC”:true,“SPN”:false,“LST”:true,“SND”:true},“modelDisplayName”:“iPhone”,“deviceClass”:“iPhone”,“fmlyShare”:false,“lostModeCapable”:true,“batteryLevel”:0,“canWipeAfterLock”:true,“lostTimestamp”:“”,“isLocating”:false,“thisDevice”:false,“wipeInProgress”:false,“id”:“uwTr26v5A95D88BtzH9o7gnDFfZuSxs51X6jXj3Uw3TQ6h5+EcM94+HYVNSUzmWV”,“deviceColor”:“1-1-0”,“activationLocked”:false,“baUUID”:“”,“locationEnabled”:true,“locFoundEnabled”:false,“name”:“Jas’s iPhone”,“rawDeviceModel”:“iPhone9,4”,“lowPowerMode”:false,“lostModeEnabled”:false,“deviceStatus”:“203”}

Heres the error im getting in the UI banner. I had 2 devices previously with the same name under 1 iCloud account but since deleted that second device cause its no longer used. Never got this error before

This is odd since I changed absolutely nothing to the iCloud API connection. I only modified the map and the distance/address calls.
The error you are showing appears to be an issue with the iCloud account. Maybe try to go to the iCloud menu and see if you can resolve it by looking at the iCloud device again?

yea that’s what I was thinking too, maybe ill chime in on the main topic. I did try updating the iCloud menu but its not updating with the recent deletions I made.

1 Like

Any way of changing the icon for the phone? Just curious :wink:

C

Which icon? The one on the UI or on the map? Anything is possible.

On the map

Would be nice to replace with a graphic of our cars :smiley:

But really not a biggy. Seems to be working nicely :wink:

C

I could certainly add a variable so that you can put the url of the icon you want to use. I am a bit busy at the moment but will see what I can do. It seems simple enough.

Totally no panic. TEOTWAKI :smiley:
C