3. chick Create device at bottom
    Exmple:
  1. plug your POWERLINC MODEM - INSTEON 2413U USB to VeraEdge
  2. go to Apps - Develop App - Serial Port configuration if show Not available
    chick reload luup then it should show it
  3. go to Used by device: scroll to INSTEON Network
    Exmple:
  1. DONE! It should working

Who already have POWERLINC MODEM - INSTEON 2413U USB want switch from veralite or Vera 3 or other Controller to VeraEdge it may show all your Insteon device from POWERLINC MODEM you already setup from old one

And Good Luck I hope will work for you
I`ll try help you if you still not work but I am not professional programmer Sorry :frowning: Not all able help you
It Worked for My VeraEdge

I cannot seem to get the PowerLinc 2413U to connect to the VeraEdge. However, my question now is what capabilities does adding the 2413U to the Edge provide?

I purchased the 2413U incorrectly thinking that I’d enhance the RF reception from an INSTEON camera to the Edge since its a long way away and has poor connection to video. Then I find that the RF assist is only available to an INSTEON controller and the 2413U will not actually do that for me. But, I’m wondering what it will do before I put it on eBay.

Anybody trying changing the baud rate for the Insteon PLM USB to Serial - I changed it from the default 9600 to 19200 - it still works - I’m not sure if there is anything performance improvement

regards
harry

[quote=“elordude, post:5, topic:186241”]Anybody trying changing the baud rate for the Insteon PLM USB to Serial - I changed it from the default 9600 to 19200 - it still works - I’m not sure if there is anything performance improvement

regards
harry[/quote]

While 19,200 is supported by the PLM it likely won’t make a difference in performance. The PLM isn’t really passing enough traffic to take advantage of the additional bandwidth.

I’ve followed the instructions here as well as tried the built in wizard on my Vera but I’m still not able to get the modem to reliably connect. The Vera Edge does see the modem as confirmed in the Serial Port settings but when I try to add any devices, they’re not picked up automatically or manually, even though they’re plugged into the wall right beside the modem. Are there some assumptions or steps I’m missing in the instructions above? Should I try to use the Vera’s wizard before following these instructions or should I remove the Insteon from my Vera altogether before attempting this?

try push set button to green flashing at device and push button at POWERLINC MODEM too then unplug your POWERLINC MODEM for about 5 second and plug in then it should be show on Insteon: reseting at blue strip at your veraedge`s ip address then after reseting it should show your device

The instructions from Mclassen seemed to work as my VeraEdge went through the configuration process. But, then it went to a “Timed out waiting for node to reply” mode. It then goes to “unable to get any information from node” mode. Any other suggestions?

Note: It did initially communicate with the 2413U and I was able to see the configuration messages in the blue strip.

Try the Show PLM Link Table a few times.Any Insteon activity during the reading of the table will mess it up. That PLM link count is too low. For the amount of devices and programs you have.Was a Delete Modem PLM done at anytime during the process?If the Delete Modem PLM was done. Do you have a backup prior to the delete?