Infra Red to IP? IR2IP?

I have the Global Cache Itach working for IP 2 IR.

Any device where I can do the reverse?

I’d like to send signals to my Vera from my Logitech Harmony remotes.

I do it using a KIRA module from Keene - see KIRA.

I wrote a plugin to manage IR codes and provide an easy means to trigger Vera scenes or PLxx conditions. See KiraRx

[quote=“RexBeckett, post:2, topic:178361”]I do it using a KIRA module from Keene - see KIRA.

I wrote a plugin to manage IR codes and provide an easy means to trigger Vera scenes or PLxx conditions. See KiraRx[/quote]

Are these devices IR receivers only? The description makes it sound like they are but the picture shows an Output.

Are these devices IR receivers only?
They are both receivers and transmitters. When they receive IR, they convert it to a code sequence and send it over IP using UDP. They will also accept a code sequence over IP and transmit it as IR.

I have plugins for both functions: KiraRx and KiraTx here.

[quote=“RexBeckett”]I do it using a KIRA module from Keene - see KIRA.

I wrote a plugin to manage IR codes and provide an easy means to trigger Vera scenes or PLxx conditions. See KiraRx[/quote]

Rex,

Do you have a wiki on how, to get this up and running and any issue we would run into? I read the thread but it would be great to have an actual guide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

There is an rtf file in the plugin package with basic instructions. I have attached this as a pdf.