iBlinds z-wave smart blinds actuator - excellent product that works great with Ezlo hubs - big Black Friday discount

Yes, its stated that the bugs are fixed. That is great but how do we, the user, implement the changes?

First of all, Check to make sure that you have the latest version of our app on your device. Make sure you have installed the latest version of our app from the Apple store or Google play store.

Also make sure you have the latest version ezlo gateway firmware. We update gateway’s firmware automatically but just in case check it again. If you dont have it contact with EZLO Customer support who can help you to get the latest version when you need it immediately!

I hope this helps - we’re here if anything else pops up along the way.

Once you are done with above steps let us know your how was your experience.

Where can I get the latest version? What is the name of it? Is it in the google play store?

I just saw I now have version 2.0.21.1779.3 on my hub. This at least shows the iBlinds as the correct type device in the Web UI!

However, it is still not possible to edit any z-wave parameters, it would be very nice to have this option so I can remotely trigger the calibration procedure.

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 19.04.11