HTD MCA-66, MC66, Lync 6 AND 12 Plugin Working

Agreed and we appreciate your efforts. I have been working with HTD on some of the updates and wondered if you have any planned releases anytime soon. I have been testing the unit on a lync 12 and can not seem to get the volume setting to work on any command. Before testing much more, should it be working? I know you are having issues with the slider, however just setting the volume doesn’t seem to work either? I will gladly help if I can.

Hi

The volume is related to a file that Vera always had on the Vera system but for some reason it has been removed it is the Volume2 file attached if you load that into the system it will provide a working volume. I have been drove crazy at work over the last few months working night and day. Hopefully all will be completed very soon and give me a little time to please again.

I tried the volume file , does not seem to work.

[quote=“Newzwaver, post:22, topic:195450”]Hi

The volume is related to a file that Vera always had on the Vera system but for some reason it has been removed it is the Volume2 file attached if you load that into the system it will provide a working volume. I have been drove crazy at work over the last few months working night and day. Hopefully all will be completed very soon and give me a little time to please again.[/quote]

Any changes to the volume plugin? I cant seem to get the volume to work either?

Hi

If its the MC66 yes the volume will work but you take a change that it will lock up your MC66 system and will need to turn off/on. I crashed my computer so will have to check the hard drive.

Thanks I?ll double check the upload i currently have a lync 12. I dont need a fnacy slide or anything. Just the ability to set a specific volume. I know you do this pro bono. However i really appreciate the help. With the volume fix I will be set

Sorry All, I have been busy with work and home no automation over the last years.

If you have questions on the plugins I developed please message me.

Hi Newzwaver.
I have the HTD MC66 and am trying to implement your setup for Vera (EZLO) Alexa integration.
I just bought an EZLO plus hoping to install your plugin.
EZLO told me it does whatever Vera plus could.
Is your setup still viable?
Thanks for any guidance!

HTD MC66, Vera Plus, Alexa:
Got it linked by creating scenes for each button action.
All zones and each zone have on, off volume step up and volume step down.
Can’t see any way to set target volume nor select zones’ sources.
Any help?
Kind of ridiculous, but all that is needed is for HTD to simply allow controller IR receiver to process all IR commands for individual zones and “all” zones. It would just be a redundant setup to the gateway. Then we could use a wireless blaster to connect to phone apps and Alexa/Google.